You won’t be surprised to hear that there are already quite a few rumours about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 6. We took some time to look through all the information about it online and here is what we’ve gathered from all the leaked information so far…
Galaxy Note 6 will have:
- flat and/or curved screen version
- 5.8-inch display
- SD820 chipset (lite version) / Snapdragon 823 (“normal” version)
- 4 GB of RAM / 6 (or even 8) GB of RAM
- 12 MP dual pixel camera (the same as in the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge)
- Battery capacity of more than 4000 mAh
- 1/1.7-inch CMOS camera sensor with an aperture as wide as ƒ/1.4
- USB Type-C connector
While this information has not been confirmed by any official or semi-official source, we are very excited about this phone.
Let us know what you expect from the new Note 6 phone. We’ll make sure we keep you updated with all the latest news about it as they come along.