Nerdist.com reports that the creators of Pokemon Go have shared some exciting news about the game during this year’s San Diego comic-con event.
There were a lot of news but here is a list of the main things you need to be aware of if you are a fan of Pokemon Go:
- if you live close to a river or a beach, you are more likely to see water pokemons in your “feed”
- there are Easters eggs in Pokemon Go which have not been found yet
- there is a way to make an Eevee control the direction of its evolution into either Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon, but it’s still not clear how you can do that
- there will be a fix of the “three steps glitch” very soon
- there will be Team Leaders — captains of Teams Valor, Mystic, and Instinct, who may operate a bit like the gym leaders we knew in the traditional Pokemon games. Valor will be led by a character named Candela, Mystic by Blanche, and Instinct by Spark
- a new option to trade in your pokemons will be introduced soon
What do you think about this news? What would be the next improvement you want to see from Pokemon Go? Let us know in the comments below.