Interesting news came from tech giant Sharp. They have announced their latest smartphone addition called Aquos R.
The device will be powered by Snapdragon 835, it will have a metal body and HDR display.
Here are the full specs as released in Japan:
- 5.3-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IGZO display which is HDR 10 compatible
- dimensions: 153 x 74 x 8.7mm
- Snapdragon 835 64-bit octa-core SoC
- 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory
- 22.6 MP main camera complemented with a 16 MP front-facing one
- Main camera has an f/1.9 aperture with a 90-degree, wide-angle lens
- 3,160 mAh battery
- Quick Charge 3.0 adapter via USB-C
- dust resistant and wateproof
- built-in Sharp AI
We still don’t know how much the Sharp Aquos R will cost. However, we know that it will probably be only available in Japan. Would you be interested in buying it? Let us know what you think in the comments below.