Canadian users are the lucky ones today – the LG Watch Style has appeared in Google Store Canada! It is great to hear that another Android Wear supported device is being rolled out in Canada, where there’s an obvious deficit of such devices.
The watch is being offered at around $235 (Canadian dollars) and you can choose between three variants: rose gold, titanium and silver. Users should also be aware that the rose variant is $40 more expensive than the rest. We are unsure why LG has decided to do that… Any ideas?
If you have missed the release information about the LG Watch Style, here are its most important tech specs:
- Dimensions: 42.3 x 45.7 x 10.8 mm (1.67 x 1.80 x 0.43 in)
- Display: P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; 1.2 inches (~48.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Android Wear OS 2.0
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- 4 GB of internal memory, 512 MB of RAM
- Screen protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Would you buy it? Let us know in the comment section below.