There’s no better place for a short review of one of UK’s best supermarkets than “Our User Reviews”. As people who live in the country, we are not very different from most other shoppers – we are always looking for the best price for our groceries. It has been now more than six years that we’ve been shopping in Aldi and we thought it would be nice to share our experience with everyone who might not have tried shopping there already.
Here is our attempt to highlight top 10 things about Aldi:
- Aldi is fantastic value for money. Just look at this trolley.
How much money do you think we’ve spent to get all that stuff. I’ll give you the answer at the end of this article. Just a tip – there’s a National Geographic microscope in there and two bags of wood, too.
- Aldi’s products are high quality.
- Aldi’s shops are now in most UK cities and towns. More shops are being opened every year.
- Aldi pays more than the average salary to its employees.
- Aldi has “special buys” that are extremely varied – from ski and cycling gear to work wear, toys and gardening tools.
- Aldi’s opening hours are very reasonable. Our local shop is open until 10 pm every weekday!
- Aldi’s stores offer a variety of products (not only food) but they are not overwhelming – there’s just enough of everything you will ever need in a weekly grocery shopping.
- Aldi supports charities.
- You can buy special products from the Aldi range online before they are available in store.
- Aldi has the best beer, gin and whisky events in its Scottish shops and offers exclusive local brands.
So, if you are still here reading, you might want to know how much money did the trolley from the photos cost us? It was £95! Beat that Tesco/Asda/Sainsbury’s/Waitrose/M&S!
We love Aldi and we’re very loyal customers. We would love if they introduce a loyalty programme too…
What do you think? What’s your favourite Aldi product?