Like many other Samsung fans out there, we are on the lookout for fresh news about the upcoming release of the Samsung Galaxy S10. We would like to summarise what has been released and rumoured so far in a short list, so here we go:
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ will have a 6.4″ display
- Samsung Galaxy S10 will have a 6.1″ display
- Samsung Galaxy S10 E (previously rumoured as Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite) will have a 5.8″ display
- S10 E will be the only one of the three models without an on-screen (under display) fingerprint sensor
- According to GSMArena, all of them will have the same bezel-less look and cutouts for the selfie cameras – although the S10 E and S10 have a single front-facing snapper while the S10+ is endowed with two
- The S10 and S10+ will be much more expensive than the S10 E
Have you seen other rumours or news stories released about these new phones? Let us know in the comment below.