According to the latest information, the new Sony Xperia L1 smartphone will be available in the UK from early June. The new device specifications have been announced recently, with the expected release date set for April.
For those of you who have not seen them yet. here are the full technical specs of the Sony Xperia L1:
- Dimensions 151 x 74 x 8.7 mm
- Weight 180 g
- Display: Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors; Size 5.5 inches (~74.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset Mediatek MT6737T; CPU Quad-core 1.45 GHz Cortex-A53
- Card slot microSD, up to 256 GB
- Internal 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Camera: Primary 13 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash; Secondary 5 MP, f/2.2, 24 mm, 1080p
- USB v2.0, Type-C
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2620 mAh
- Colours: Black, White, Pink
Clove UK is the place where the phone is listed with a date for its availability in June, so we hope that their information is correct. Would you buy the Sony Xperia L1? Let us know in the comments below.